Registration takes place between the months of April and September of every year. Students applying need to fill an application form and then sit for entrance exams in order for the school to correctly assess the child’s level and advise him or her accordingly.
For further details, please call: +961 6 840 040 or+971 6 840 777 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Interested parties are asked to submit the following documents alongside the filled application form.
Documents required for registration
- Filled-in application form
- Filled-in medical form
- Copy of ID*
- 8 Passport size photographs
- Grades from previous schools
For students from abroad:
All the above are required in addition to:
- Copy of Passport
- Signed certificate of equivalence from Ministry of Education for students coming from abroad
- Signed exemption letter from the Ministry of Education in case student is exempted from studying Arabic